Traffic Management and Drainage Calculations to support Development Control
We help to achieve successful and sustainable development, thus avoiding costly Planning Inquiries by providing practical, cost-effective advice including:
- Traffic Surveys & Analysis
- Traffic Management developing sustainable solutions to the benefit of all road-users
- Drainage design and calculations and Flood Risk Assessments
- Junction Design, including our pioneering development of Tracked Roundabouts
- Strategic Route Road Signing, general signing schemes and projects for specific user groups e.g. Tourist Attractions, HGV's, pedestrians and cyclists
- Cycling Network schemes, from conceptual design to implementing extensions and improvements to an existing network.
Used by local authorities to implement and enforce their local transport plan, we have the necessary expertise to guide you through this emerging strategy inc. parking surveys, Controlled Parking Zones (CPZ), Civil Parking Enforcement (CPE), residents parking schemes etc.
Flood Risk Management and Design of Flood Alleviation Schemes
We were probably the first to be involved in the early implementation of the Pitt recommendations (on which the 2010 Flood & Water Management Act is based). Our low-cost scoping report identified the resources required for Cheltenham Borough Council where severe flooding had taken place.
Developing Strategies and Operational Management for major, minor and cyclic maintenance, including site investigation and asset management.
Road Safety Engineering
We offer an independent Road Safety Engineering & Audit service, ranging from simple junctions to Motorway widening schemes (e.g. Heathrow Terminal 5).
- Urban & Rural Road Safety Management
- In-depth accident analysis
- Road Safety Audits
- Safer Journeys to School
- Pedestrian/Cycle Studies
- Home Zones
- Road safety education & training
- Speed Assessments/Management